- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 4 Chicken thigh cutlets, skin on
- 1 bottle O'Brien Lager 3.0
- 1.5 cups Chicken stock, gluten free
- 3 Garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tspn Chilli powder
- 175 gram Baby capsicums packet
- 2 Red onion, thickly sliced
- Tacos (corn)
Pico De Gallo
- 3 Tomatoes, seeded & finely chopped
- 1 White onion, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Lime juice
- 1/2 cup Coriander leaves, chopped
Cook the chicken
- Heat oil in a chargrill pan on high heat. Add the chicken skin-side down and cook for 10 minutes or until golden and charred. Flip the chicken and repeat the process.
- Transfer the chicken to a medium saucepan on medium-high heat and add O'Brien Lager 3.0, stock, garlic and chilli powder. Season with salt and pepper.
- Reduce heat to medium to low and simmer for 30 mins until chicken is cooked.
- Heat the chargrill pan again on high and add the onion, capsicums and season with salt. Cook until tender and charred.
Make the Pico De Gallo
- Combine all ingredients into a small bowl.
- Place everything on a tray and serve with lime wedges, taco shells and O'Brien Lager 3.0